From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded January 9, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
Interview: Tony Cole, Attivo Networks
- Neustar Bolsters Fraud Detection Capabilities With Trustid
- Protego Labs Boosts Serverless Security With Open-Source Project
- Almost half of containers in production have vulnerabilities, study finds
- Sophos Buys Cloud Security Company
- BlackBerry Offers Its Security Technology to IoT Device Makers | SecurityWeek.Com
- Akamai Streamlines Identity Management with Janrain Acquisition
- Radware to acquire ShieldSquare for expansion of its cloud security portfolio - Help Net Security