From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded February 13, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Registration is now open for the first Security Weekly webcast of 2019! You can register for our "Rise Above Complex Workflows: Practical Ways To Accelerate Incident Response" webcast now by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts.
Segment: The Evolution Of Vulnerability Management
Where do we stand today in the following 3 areas when it comes to vulnerability management:
- Applications - Devops, containers and applications in general (desktop and SaaS) - What are the new challenges and how do we solve them?
- Infrastructure - We still have infrastructure, operating systems, IoT, network infrastructure, etc...How do we best make this happen and make sense of the results?
- Mobile - How do we cover iOS, Android, Chrome OS? Do we even care?
- Cisco Unlocks IoT Potential with Intent-based Networking
- DigiCert and Utimaco work on securing the future of IoT from quantum computing threats through collaboration with Microsoft
- Lacework Announces Security Support for Microsoft Azure and Multicloud Environments
- Spire Solutions and CyberX team up to strengthen industrial cybersecurity
- Tripwire IP360 now discovers more than 200,000 conditions - Help Net Security
- Tenable announces general availability of Predictive Prioritization - Help Net Security
- Bot Protection Firm PerimeterX Raises $43 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- Qualys Extends Cloud Platform With Patch Management
- Application Security Firm ShiftLeft Raises $20 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- Symantec Acquires Zero Trust Cloud Security Startup Luminate Security | SecurityWeek.Com