From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded February 27, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- OSHEAN is hosting RI Cybersecurity Exchange Day on March 13th at the O'Hare Academic Building at Salve Regina in Newport, RI! Register Now @ OSHEAN.org/events.
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code 'SecurityWeekly'.
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Topic: Funding and M&A News
- Elevate Security announces $8M Series A to alter employee security behavior
- K2 Cyber Security gathers $6 mln seed - PE Hub
- Columbia-based Bandura Cyber raises $10 million in venture funding
- Armorblox Raises $16.5M in Series A Funding | FinSMEs
- Bishop Fox Raises $25 Million from ForgePoint Capital to Accelerate Growth of Security Testing Services and Expansion of Research Initiatives
- Ex-Cylance, Carbon Black execs' startup raises $20 million in... -Obsidian Security Announces Industrys First Platform for Intelligent Identity Protection Driven by Machine Learning
- Top 9 cybersecurity M&A deals of 2018 and 2019 (so far)
- Cybersecurity M&A Activity Hits a Record High in 2018. The Hottest Deals Involved...
- K2 claims victory over zero-day attacks
- SentinelOne : Releases Full Remote Shell Capabilities; Raises Industry Standard in Remote Endpoint Attack Query and Response
- New Release of CodeSonar Focuses on Safety Critical Systems and IoT
- Capsule8 Expands Threat Detection Platform for PCI DSS
- AT&T Cybersecurity Means End to AlienVault Brand, As the Company...
- Napatech Accelerates Cybersecurity and Network Monitoring Applications up to 100G
- BitSight Unveils Peer Analytics for More Effective Security Performance Management
- Imperva Advances Autonomous Application Protection Capabilities
- Synopsys Launches Polaris Software Integrity Platform
- Linux security: Cmd provides visibility, control over user activity