From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded March 27, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest]] to submit your request!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with LogRhythm and Recorded Future by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find them at securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code 'SecurityWeekly'.
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who's evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.
Interview: Branden Williams, Union Bank (ISW)
RSAC 2019 Interviews
Paul Asadoorian and Matt Alderman recorded interviews with the following vendors at RSA Conference 2019:
- Illusive - Improving Incident Analysis with Deception-Generated Data
- Illusive - Proactively Hardening the Network Against Lateral Movement
To learn more about Illusive Networks, visit: https://www.illusivenetworks.com/