From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded May 22, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Corey Thuen, Gravwell
Topic: Focusing on the basics that sustain us
Interview: Candy Alexander, ISSA (Information Systems Security Association)
Ms. Alexander is very active within the profession, where her contributions include International President for the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), chief architect for the Cyber Security Career Lifecycle and a long-standing Director on the International Board. She is also the inaugural President and past Board Member of the ISSA Education and Research Foundation. She remains a loyal member at the local level with the New England Chapter and the ISSA New Hampshire Chapter.
Ms. Alexander has received numerous awards and recognitions, including that of Distinguished Fellow of the ISSA, ranking her as one of the top 1% in the association, and she was inducted into the ISSA’s Hall of Fame. As a leader in the cyber security profession, she is often a featured speaker at many events, including the most memorable to date; the IT Security Symposium at the United Nations in New York and the Offices of President of the United States.
- | PYMNTS.com
- ThreatQuotient Expands Integration with MITRE ATT&CK Framework to Offer Full Support for Customers
- Israeli Cybersecurity Firm Guardicore Raises $60M | News Brief
- KnowBe4 Focuses on Security Culture with CLTRe Acquisition
- Duo Mobile Makes It Easier to Restore Your Third-Party Personal Accounts
- Infocyte Launches First Agentless Cloud Workload Protection Platform, Strengthens Check Point Softwares Threat Detection and IR Capabilities in Dynamic AWS Environments
- Checkmarx deploys CxSAST on Project Hosts FPC FedRAMP-authorized PaaS - Help Net Security
- JASK launches a new Heads Up Display for security operations centers - Help Net Security
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog - Using Shodan Monitoring
- ThreatQ adds support for mobile and PRE-ATT&CK in response to rapid customer adoption - Help Net Security
- Tata Communications and Cisco to enable enterprises a multi-cloud native hybrid network transformation - Help Net Security
- Exabeam enhances security management approach and boosts cybersecurity degree program - Help Net Security
- Identity Management Firm Auth0 Raises $103 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- Guardicore Raises $60 Million in Series C Funding | SecurityWeek.Com