From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded June 26, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Ciscos Duo Security Now Offers Out-of-the-Box Multi-Factor Authentication for Amazon Web Services
- Protect Against Email Data Exfiltration in Real-Time with ObserveIT 7.8
- Qualys : Cloud Platform 2.39 New Features | MarketScreener
- CyberArk opens integration ecosystem to community contributions
- Lockpath Announces Significant Updates to Blacklight Platform Blacklight 2.0 Introduces File Integrity Monitoring
- ExtraHop Announces Reveal(x) Cloud
- Symantec: Cybersecurity Capabilities Lagging in Cloud Adoption
- McAfee announced updates to McAfee MVISION Cloud for Amazon Web Services
- AWS Announces General Availability of AWS Security Hub
- Elastic expands cybersecurity push in new version of software suite - SiliconANGLE
- Vulcan raises $10 million to remediate cybersecurity vulnerabilities
- Ping Identity releases new Cloud identity solution update
Interview: Saikrishna (Sai) Chavali, ObserveIT
Topic: Email Data Exfiltration: Prevention is Ideal, but Detection & Response is a Must
Most companies have preventative controls on email today, however, they are still finding that users exfiltrating sensitive data through corporate email is all too common. Currently, detection and investigation of out-of-policy user activity and security incidents are time-consuming and riddled with manual processes. Learn more on how ObserveIT helps security teams with real-time detection and take investigation time from months to minutes.
Interview: Britta Glade & Linda Gray-Martin - RSAC APJ
To learn more about RSAC APJ, visit: https://www.rsaconference.com/events/ap19