From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Vade Secure's Auto-Remediate adds automated protection for Office 365 environments - Help Net Security
- Aqua Security deepens strategic relationship with Microsoft to accelerate Azure deployments - Help Net Security
- Trend Micro's Deep Security as a Service now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - Help Net Security
- DefenseStorm raises $15M to invest in employees and innovation - Help Net Security
- Karamba Security implements its security software on Alpine infotainment systems - Help Net Security
- Cloudflare Registers Trademark Sun Microsystems Slogan, The Network is the Computer
- Signal Sciences Integrates with Datadog to Provide Real-Time Security Threat Insights
- Radware Expands Its Cloud Workload Protection Service to Include Crypto-Jacking Detection - Be Korea-savvy
- Reduce the cost of tool sprawl with smarter network monitoring | Ixia
- ZeroNorth's platform enhancements to increase breadth and scalability - Help Net Security
- ThreatConnect Platform now supports MITRE ATT&CK framework - Help Net Security
Interview: David Harding, ImageWare Systems, Inc.
Identity authentication is more important now than at any other time in history. Today's methods such as 2-factor authentication are falling short and are not as secure as once believed. How do we secure our networks, private information, financial transactions, and healthcare data without adding friction and losing privacy? We'll address the authentication methods that exist, when they are appropriate, and how to use both 2FA and multi-factor biometric authentication to control and manage your digital identity.
Interview: Jared Haggerty, Databerry
From my understanding giving an overview of security in business where it is now and where it is headed and the use of Automox in the IT Industry