From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 17, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcasts by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
- Vade Secure's Auto-Remediate adds automated protection for Office 365 environments - Help Net Security
- Aqua Security deepens strategic relationship with Microsoft to accelerate Azure deployments - Help Net Security
- Trend Micro's Deep Security as a Service now available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - Help Net Security
- DefenseStorm raises $15M to invest in employees and innovation - Help Net Security
- Karamba Security implements its security software on Alpine infotainment systems - Help Net Security
- Cloudflare Registers Trademark Sun Microsystems Slogan, The Network is the Computer
- Signal Sciences Integrates with Datadog to Provide Real-Time Security Threat Insights
- Radware Expands Its Cloud Workload Protection Service to Include Crypto-Jacking Detection - Be Korea-savvy
- Reduce the cost of tool sprawl with smarter network monitoring | Ixia
- ZeroNorth's platform enhancements to increase breadth and scalability - Help Net Security
- ThreatConnect Platform now supports MITRE ATT&CK framework - Help Net Security
Interview: David Harding, ImageWare Systems, Inc.
Identity authentication is more important now than at any other time in history. Today's methods such as 2-factor authentication are falling short and are not as secure as once believed. How do we secure our networks, private information, financial transactions, and healthcare data without adding friction and losing privacy? We'll address the authentication methods that exist, when they are appropriate, and how to use both 2FA and multi-factor biometric authentication to control and manage your digital identity.
Interview: Jared Haggerty, Databerry
From my understanding giving an overview of security in business where it is now and where it is headed and the use of Automox in the IT Industry