From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 24, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Riverbed launches Aternity to improve digital experiences
- Synopsys and Ixia, a Keysight Business, Announce Collaboration to Enable Scalable Networking SoC Validation Solution
- CyberArk unveils industrys most complete SaaS portfolio for privileged access security
- The age of Azure is upon us: Microsoft's biggest business segment is now the one that includes its Azure cloud
- OneLogin launches passwordless device authentication for Windows PCs without Active Directory
- Navisite, Alert Logic Unleash Managed Threat Detection, Remediation
- CrowdStrike skyrockets after topping estimates in first earnings report since IPO
- Trend Micro Delivers the Industry's Most Complete Security Across Cloud and Container Workloads - NCNONLINE
- ESET unveils new version of File Security for Linux - Help Net Security
- Greenbone Security Feed detects and protects against more than 70,000 vulnerabilities - Help Net Security
- Digital Shadows has announced significant updates to its SearchLight platform
- Thycotic Launches Vault for Securing Access to DevOps Environments
- Check Point introduces high-performance security gateways with 300+Gbps firewall performance
- Thwart the pressing threat of RDP password attacks - Help Net Security
- 9 steps to lock down corporate browsers
Interview: Luis Giraldo, Kaseya
Unified IT, and the Capabilities of Kaseya's IT Complete Platform
What are organizations struggling with, and how the value of a unified platform can help drive higher efficiency, deeper workflow-level integrations, and lower overall cost.
Interview: Michael Aiello, Google
Security Responsibility in Hybrid and Multi-cloud
The concept of shared responsibility between provider and customer is core to managing security and risk as organizations move to the cloud. With the rise of hybrid and multi-cloud deployments, how do responsibilities change? Segment will cover how you can evolve your risk models and how cloud providers might help maintain and improve your security posture in a hybrid world.