From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 24, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- So many of the big East Coast cybersecurity tradeshows take place in crowded cities like Boston and New York, where parking is a nightmare and will cost you an arm and a leg. However, this year's Compass Cybersecurity Symposium is being held at Twin River Casino in Lincoln, RI, just 15 minutes outside of Providence! The venue has plenty of free and easy parking. Speakers include social engineering expert Chris Hadnagy and Security Weekly podcast founder Paul Asadoorian. Use the discount code "SW2019" to save $20 on registration!
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man's talk as well!
- We need your help in a survey we are running for research purposes for an upcoming webcast. How mature is your process automation for your various security capabilities? Please visit securityweekly.com/fivestagesofautomationmaturity to submit your responses to our 5 Stages of Automation Maturity Survey! We'll share the results in a webcast in November!
- Riverbed launches Aternity to improve digital experiences
- Synopsys and Ixia, a Keysight Business, Announce Collaboration to Enable Scalable Networking SoC Validation Solution
- CyberArk unveils industrys most complete SaaS portfolio for privileged access security
- The age of Azure is upon us: Microsoft's biggest business segment is now the one that includes its Azure cloud
- OneLogin launches passwordless device authentication for Windows PCs without Active Directory
- Navisite, Alert Logic Unleash Managed Threat Detection, Remediation
- CrowdStrike skyrockets after topping estimates in first earnings report since IPO
- Trend Micro Delivers the Industry's Most Complete Security Across Cloud and Container Workloads - NCNONLINE
- ESET unveils new version of File Security for Linux - Help Net Security
- Greenbone Security Feed detects and protects against more than 70,000 vulnerabilities - Help Net Security
- Digital Shadows has announced significant updates to its SearchLight platform
- Thycotic Launches Vault for Securing Access to DevOps Environments
- Check Point introduces high-performance security gateways with 300+Gbps firewall performance
- Thwart the pressing threat of RDP password attacks - Help Net Security
- 9 steps to lock down corporate browsers
Interview: Luis Giraldo, Kaseya
Unified IT, and the Capabilities of Kaseya's IT Complete Platform
What are organizations struggling with, and how the value of a unified platform can help drive higher efficiency, deeper workflow-level integrations, and lower overall cost.
Interview: Michael Aiello, Google
Security Responsibility in Hybrid and Multi-cloud
The concept of shared responsibility between provider and customer is core to managing security and risk as organizations move to the cloud. With the rise of hybrid and multi-cloud deployments, how do responsibilities change? Segment will cover how you can evolve your risk models and how cloud providers might help maintain and improve your security posture in a hybrid world.