From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 31, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Aqua Security Introduces Native Runtime Protection for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Microsoft acquires BlueTalon to bolster data governance offerings
- Arduino Selects Auth0 as Standardized Login for Open-Source Ecosystem
- New code-signing solution released by Venafi
- Check Point introduces two new security gateways - CRN - India
- Sonatype Goes Long with Go: Delivers Fully Automated Security Solution for Fast Growing Programming Language
- Carbon Black Proposes Updated Cybersecurity Kill Chain Model to Help Defenders Stay Ahead of Modern Attacks
- ExtraHop Issues Warning About Phoning Home in New Security Advisory
- Perimeter 81 and SentinelOne providing unified network and endpoint security - Help Net Security
Topic: Evaluating Vendors
Interview: Charles Thompson, Viavi
Segment Topic: Threat Hunting