From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded July 31, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Register for one of our upcoming webcasts with Bryce Shroeder and Barbara Kay of ServiceNow, Kevin O'Brien of GreatHorn, or Steve Laubenstein of Core Security (or all of them!) by going to securityweekly.com -> Click the webcast dropdown & Select Registration! If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library by selecting on-demand from the webcast drop down! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will receive 1 CPE credit per webcast!
- We're currently running our annual Listener Feedback Survey! Please visit securityweekly.com -> click the survey tab & select "2019 Listener Survey" to submit your responses!
- The new Security Weekly website is officially live! Visit securityweekly.com to check out all of our new sorting and filtering functionality! Please let us know if you find any issues or have any feedback by sending to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul will be providing his insights & predictions in the information & cyber security space at a local (ISC)2 RI Chapter Meeting on Monday, November 18th @ Gregg's Restaurant in Providence. If you would like to join us, go to securityweekly.com/isc2ri
- Aqua Security Introduces Native Runtime Protection for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Microsoft acquires BlueTalon to bolster data governance offerings
- Arduino Selects Auth0 as Standardized Login for Open-Source Ecosystem
- New code-signing solution released by Venafi
- Check Point introduces two new security gateways - CRN - India
- Sonatype Goes Long with Go: Delivers Fully Automated Security Solution for Fast Growing Programming Language
- Carbon Black Proposes Updated Cybersecurity Kill Chain Model to Help Defenders Stay Ahead of Modern Attacks
- ExtraHop Issues Warning About Phoning Home in New Security Advisory
- Perimeter 81 and SentinelOne providing unified network and endpoint security - Help Net Security
Topic: Evaluating Vendors
Interview: Charles Thompson, Viavi
Segment Topic: Threat Hunting