From Paul's Security Weekly
Recorded August 14, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and use our code to register!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Interview: Mehul Revankar, SaltStack
The Sec & Ops challenge
IT operations and security teams are very different, but at a high level they both work to create a highly available digital infrastructure that is secure and compliant with regulatory standards. Achieving this goal is easier said than done for most organizations. SaltStack is bringing a new solution to the market to solve this well know but unique problem.
- Carbon Black Delivers New API Capabilities and Access Control on Its Cloud-Native Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
- Broadcom acquires Symantecs enterprise division for $10.7 billion
- McAfee acquires Cupertino-based security platform NanoSec - Silicon Valley Business Journal
- SEC FORM D
- Navex Global Acquires Lockpath
- Linux security startup Capsule8 raises approximately $6.5 million led by Intel Capital
- A little-known Miami tech company just got a $500 million investment
- Signal Sciences Rolls New Application Security Product - socaltech.com
- A10 Networks brings zero-day automated protection to DDoS defense
- Microsoft: Russian government hackers are targeting IoT devices
- Cybersecurity Firm Cybereason Snags Another $200M From SoftBank - Fintech Roundup
Black Hat 2019 Interviews