From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Recorded September 18, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
Attacking AWS: Elastic Map to Reduce Clusters - Intro to cloud security research
- Qualys : Assess Vulnerabilities, Misconfigurations in CI/CD Pipeline | MarketScreener
- Hundreds Laid Off by Symantec as Part of Restructuring Plan | SecurityWeek.Com
- Infection Monkey Industrys First Zero Trust Assessment Tool | Guardicore
- Shape Security eyes IPO after raising $51 million at $1 billion valuation
- HITRUST issues guidance for relying on work of internal audit departments in CSF assessments - Help Net Security
- nCipher launches nShield as a Service, a cloud-based hardware security module - Help Net Security
- Lacework Secures $42M; Adds New President, Board Members and Customers
- FireMon announced the introduction of FireMon Automation
- ShieldIO announces its Cyber Resilience solutions are available for purchase on the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Marketplace
Topic: Cloud Security