Recorded October 2, 2019 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 - March 30 - April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- OSHEAN and the Pell Center are partnering together to present Cybersecurity Exchange Day on Wednesday, March 18th from 9am-3pm at Salve Regina University in the beautiful Newport, RI! Visit securityweekly.com/OSHEAN2020 to register for free and come join in the fun!
- We have officially migrated our mailing list to a new platform! Sign up for the list to receive invites to our virtual trainings, webcasts, and other content relative to your interests by visiting securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also submit your suggestions for guests by going to securityweekly.com/guests and submitting the form! We'll review them monthly and reach out if they are a good fit!
- Our first-ever virtual training is happening on March 19th @11:00am ET, with Adam Kehler & Rob Harvey from Online Business Systems Risk, Security & Privacy Team. In this training you will learn how to generate a complex SHA-256 hashed password and then use password cracking tools to break it. Register for our upcoming trainings by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast/training drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Centrify to Highlight the Role of Zero Trust Privileged Access Management in Cloud Security at GITEX 2019
- BurstIQ closes $5.5M Series A funding round
- Tripwire unveils new version of Tripwire Connect - Help Net Security
- Infrastructure management at scale with Netshield
- Anomali Altitude is First to Deliver Automated Intelligence Driven Cybersecurity Solutions - Be Korea-savvy
- Kenna Security raises $48M to accelerate its international expansion and drive further innovation - Help Net Security
- The Impact of Recycling on Industrial Cyber Security | SecurityWeek.Com
- Five Trends Shaping the Future of Container Security
Interview: Paul Claxton, Elite Holding, Co., Valiant Consulting, and Reciprocity ROI, LLC
As a 3 year entrepreneur, 20 year business executive and market expert, some of my accolades and accomplishments include:
- Produced opportunity for a 500 attendee, 50 booth exhibit Minneapolis Cyber Security Conference where I arranged for 2 people from my companies to speak on the conference panel next to an FBI keynote speaker and other panel speakers from Land O' Lakes, Varde Partners and Stratosphere Networks.
- Producing a 100 million dollar purchasing opportunity for venture capital funds
- Scaling businesses from zero to over 20k in revenue within just a couple months
- Scaling businesses in all operational areas
- Secured approval for the teaming contract vehicle with the US Navy
- Nominated for 2018 Entrepreneur Awards
- Recognized in the Business Journal
- Highly decorated Marine Veteran
- International Entrepreneur with clients as far as South Africa
- I consult on business acquisitions as well
- Well known in Minneapolis, Los Angeles, and San Diego
- Multiple podcasts and video interviews on leadership and entrepreneurship
- Being nominated for Small Business Awards of 2019 by Corporate Vision Magazine; www.CV-Magazine.com
Social Engineering, Private Contractor Cyber Security, Information and Data Management
Discussing the top cyber security threats for chief operations officers and chief marketing officer/chief information security officers. With regards to the top cyber security threats, Phishing/Social Engineering, Insider Threats such as Private Contractors/Employees, and Data leakage/Information and Data Management
2019 Cyber Security Conference. Reciprocity ROI, LLC and Valiant Consulting, Inc. with FBI Keynote Speaker in Attendance (click arrow in top right of screen to open video)
Interview: Matt Wyckhouse, Finite State
Supply chain security in the IoT era