Enterprise Security Weekly, Recorded: Oct. 6, 2016
Juniper's bug push into security, a big endpoint player goes IPO, and a firewall company enters the Anti-Virus game. The topic for this week is Darkweb monitoring, is it really worth it and how can it help your enterprise? Find out on this edition of Enterprise Security Weekly
Paul Asadoorian, Founder $ CEO of Security Weekly and CEO of Offensive Countermeasures.
John Strand - Owner and Security Analyst for Black Hills Information Security and CTO of Offensive Countermeasures.
"Quick announcement, ITProTV has updated their course library to include CCNA Security, CEH v9, Metasploit, and Red Hat Linux"
Enterprise Security News
- "Juniper Unveils New
- Cyber security unicorn Tanium prepares for IPO - Computer Business Review
- LightCyber Introduces Free Purple Team Assessment to Test Data Breach Readiness | Business Wire
- Juniper Networks extends security portfolio
- Symantec Selects VMware AirWatch to Build Enhanced Endpoint Security Integrations
- IBM and Carbon Black Just Deepened Their Security Tie-Up
- The 10 Coolest Network Security Products Of 2016 (So Far) | CRN Mobile
Enterprise Security Topic: Darkweb Monitoring
On one hand, its ridiculous. On the other hand, in some cases its useful.