Enterprise Security Announcements
"Quick announcement, ITProTV has updated their course library with new courses. Upcoming courses include Cybersecurity Analyst+, CCNA Cyber Ops, ITIL Operational Support and Analysis, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking v9. ITProTV is introducing a new membership level. All current Premium Members will be granted the highest membership level available, so sign up today! Visit itpro.tv/enterprisesecurity and use code ES30."
Technical Applications: Interview with Don Pezet, ItPro.TV
Meet the CTO and host of ITPro.TV, Don Pezet. Don has been working in IT for over 18 years. He has also been training and hosting educational content for over 12 years. He is a certified trainer with many vendors, including Microsoft and Cisco. His combination of real-world experience, textbook knowledge, and a questionable sense of humor have helped him to entertain and educate thousands of people.
- Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CVE, CCNA, CCNP, JNCIA, JNCIS, PMP, HP Master ASE, MCP, MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCTS and MCITP
Non-Security Skills For The Enterprise Security Professional - Which skills should IT security folks learn that are not directly related to security? Project management? Cloud? Virtualization? Why is it important to have these skills? How can people get training on these skills? What benefits will these skills have to your information security career?
Enterprise Security News
- CISO Perspective: Five Unusual Questions Ive Been Asked by the Board | Imperva Cyber Security Blog
- NopSec Teams with Cyber Insurers to Expand Protection Against Cyber Threats
- Sponsored: ForeScout Shares Market Guide for IoT Security
- EdgeWave Releases New Malware Capabilities for Award-Winning Secure Email Gateway Enhancing its Zero-Minute Defenses | PressReleasePoint
- Ixia Enhances Network Assessment and Monitoring Platform with New Wi-Fi Capabilities | Business Wire
- Barracuda Offers Next-Generation Firewall for Google Cloud Platform Customers
- Cloud IAM (Identity and Access Management) Market to Reach $5.32 billion with 25.48% CAGR Forecast to 2022
- US Congress Has Hearing on Ransomware's Affect on Small Business - AppRiver