Enterprise Security Weekly - Episode 31
This week on Enterprise Security Weekly, Matt Alderman of Tenable joins us to discuss the Enterprise News for the week. Stay tuned!
Interview: Matt Alderman, Tenable
As Tenable ’s Vice President of Strategy, Matt Alderman is responsible for developing long-term strategies for messaging, new market entries and product development to meet the emerging needs of Tenable ’s customers across the globe. An information security and compliance veteran with over 20 years of experience designing and implementing solutions in direct support of business objectives, Matt came to Tenable from RSA, where he led product strategy and messaging. Before RSA, he was responsible for enhancements to the SaaS platform and Policy Compliance solution at Qualys, where he also co-authored and published Policy Compliance for Dummies. Matt was the founder and CTO at ControlPath, where he and co-inventor Sean Molloy were issued United States Patent 7,788,150: Method for assessing risk in a business.
Enterprise Security News
- HPE splashes the cash on security firm Niara
- Distil Networks Releases Web Application Security Industrys First Access Control List to Leverage Device Fingerprints SAT Press Releases
- U.S. Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) JRSS Program Chooses RedSeal for Continuous Monitoring of Cyber Network Operations
- Skyhigh Networks Unveils Integration with Slack Enterprise Grid to Extend Cloud Security and Governance
- Exabeam Intros Latest Security Intelligence Platform
- Netskope Integrates with Slack to Safely Enable Enterprise Collaboration
- LookingGlass Launches ScoutShield a Zero-Touch Threat Intelligence Gateway - ScoutShield delivers malware and phishing protection with a demonstrated accuracy of over 99.99 percent. Additionally, the appliance quarantines already-compromised devices, preventing them from contacting their Command & Control server, and alerts the organization of the infection as soon as it is identified.
- ThreatConnect Provides Enhanced Intelligence through Global Context with ThreatAssess and CAL - ThreatAssess distills multiple factors down to a single, actionable score based on an indicator’s average threat and confidence rating across all sources, false positive votes, and recent activity from your sensors. ThreatAssess also reports on why an indicator earned its particular score, providing valuable context. With ThreatAssess, an organization can prioritize its responses by assigning risk levels to observed indicators.
- ThreatQuotient Launches Expanded Partner Program, ThreatQ Platform Advances - ThreatQ 3.0 combines and correlates data from multiple sources, both external and internal, and calculates a unified opinion with a single, transparent score. It allows “successful cyber-threat operations and management by empowering teams to collaborate on intelligence, manage defenses across their infrastructure, and respond to threats effectively