This week on Enterprise Security Weekly, Lior Frenkel of Waterfall Security joins us for an interview.
Interview: Lior Frenkel, Waterfall Security
Lior Frenkel is the CEO and co-founder of Waterfall Security Solutions, a leading provider of unidirectional security gateways, stronger-than-firewalls perimeter security solutions for industrial control networks and critical infrastructures. With more than 20 years of hardware and software research and development experience, Mr. Frenkel leads Waterfall Security with extensive business and management expertise. His experience spans research, design and development of mission critical systems and national cyber security technologies and programs. He holds multiple patents and patent applications, primarily in the area of cyber security for OT and IT environments. Beyond the walls of Waterfall, he is a frequent contributor to regulatory steering committees, governmental forums, public hearings and closed-door briefings. Mr. Frenkel holds a B.Sc. in Computer Science and Statistics from Bar-Ilan University.
- What are the major problems today with industrial control systems security?
- What are the pitfalls associated with air gap security? What about network segmentation?
- What can we do to better "air gap" and/or segment networks for SCADA systems?
- If you do allow access to a protected network, either direction, how do you prevent attackers from abusing the access and protocols that are permitted?
Enterprise Security News
- Netsurion and EventTracker Are Better Together in Securing Healthcare Data for Mid-size and Multi-location Firms; Will Exhibit at HIMSS 2017
- CyberArk Announces Support for Amazon Inspector for Enhanced Cloud Security SAT Press Releases
- illusive networks Introduces Machine Learning Driven Cybersecurity Deception Management System at RSA Conference 2017 SAT Press Releases
- Announcing Skyhigh for Amazon Web Services | Skyhigh
- Kenna Security Unleashes Industry-Leading Zero-Day Capabilities through Partnership with Exodus :: ITbriefing.net ::
- Gigamon Delivers Advanced Inline SSL Solution to Eliminate Network Blind Spots :: ITbriefing.net ::
- CounterTack CEO Predicts Consolidation, Move To Platform Play In Exploding Endpoint Security Market - Page: 1 | CRN