From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #52
Recorded on July 5, 2017 in G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Fortinet prepping for next-generation firewall - Its next, next generation firewall: "Today is not only about network security anymore," Xie said. "It's from the network, to Wi-Fi access, to the application, to email, web applications, and to the cloud. … Network is still a major piece, but the other pieces need to be working together as well."
- Put together a network easily with this Cisco mastery training and certification
- FTC approves Broadcom Brocade buy if Cisco switch tech is walled off
- Samsung Electronics Closes Down Printer Business in 33 Years
- Test and Measurement: NetScout virtualizes its packet broker - RCR Wireless News
- The Role Of Machine Learning In Predictive Security
- Kubernetes 1.7 Improves Container Security and API Aggregation
- Sophos XG Firewall Rated Among Highest Performing Products by NSS Labs in its Next-Generation Firewall Group Test Report
- Vigil@nce - pfSense: Cross Site Scripting via DHCP Lease Hostname
- Avoiding the Dark Side of AI-Driven Security Awareness