Enterprise Security Weekly #55
Recorded August 2, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Top 5 Barriers to Security Implementations
- Wandera adds two-factor authentication for admins
- Tips for auditing your AWS security policies, the right way - AlgoSec Blog
- Build a Highly Efficient SOCEven with Limited Resources
- FE Investegate |Duo Security Announcements | Duo Security: Duo Security : Duo Security Partners With VMwar...
- Qualys to acquire Nevis Networks
- Forcepoint Simplifies Cybersecurity Through Cloud-Based Behavior Analytics :: ITbriefing.net ::
- Polarity- LookingGlass ScoutPrime Integration | LookingGlass
- SSD Advisory McAfee Security Scan Plus Remote Command Execution SecuriTeam Blogs
Interview: Ping Look, Optiv
Ping Look brings over a decade of program leadership and experience to her current role as executive advisor, security communications and awareness at Optiv. In this role, Look oversees the development and implementation of the Optiv internal security awareness and education program, provides research and vision into improving the effectiveness of such programs, and advises companies and governments on developing a security-minded work force.
Tech Segment: RITA
John Strand from Black Hills Information Security, does a tech segment on real intelligence threat analytics. How it works, how you can get it up and running, how easy it is to get started, and what you can actually get out of the tool fairly quickly.