From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #60
Recorded September 6, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Follow the Money: Threat Intelligence for Financial Institutions
- Starting the Avalanche: Application DoS In Microservice Architectures
- SealPath and Boldon James Partner on Document Security Classification & Protection
- Ping Identity to support UK\'s open banking framework
- Oracle injects AI into its IoT cloud portfolio
Topic: Network Security Architecture
- Where do I tap the network to monitor?
- Do I run a proxy or not? What should the proxy do or not do?
- How much should I rely on my "next-gen" firewall?
- How do I use the network to protect legacy applications?
- How safe are VLANs?