Enterprise Security Weekly #66
Recorded October 18, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Richard Moulds, Whitewood Security
Richard Moulds has more than 18 years experience in the cyber security industry with a specific focus on cryptography including encryption, key management, PKI, blockchain, and quantum cryptography. Richard has worked with customers in the areas of credit card processing and mobile payments, smart card authentication, storage encryption, hardware security modules, device credentialing, software verification and enterprise key/certificate management. He has participated in PCI DSS, OASIS, FIPS 140, CSA and Quantum Safe industry groups and is the author of Key Management for Dummies.
ROCA: The Return of the Coppersmith's Attack
- Tanium Expands Security Platform with Asset Module
- LogRhythm Unfurls AI Cloud Service to Enhance Security
- Cisco Cloudlock - Proactive Blacklisting for OAuth Malware
- CyberArk & Puppet take 'secret protection' to DevOps workflows
- Illusive Networks New Mainframe Deception Addresses Missing Link to Secure Financial Services Against Sophisticated Cyber Attacks
- Carbon Black and IBM Security tighten partnership with rapid response tool
- Avecto Sets New Benchmark for Privilege Management Implementations with the Launch of Defendpoint v5.0
- Airbiquity to showcase OTAmatic over-the-air (OTA) software update and data management solution at TU-Automotive Europe 2017 - Automotive World
- StackRox 1.3 Improves Container Security Threat Detection