Enterprise Security Weekly #67
Recorded November 1, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Bryan Patton, Quest Software
Bryan Patton is a Principal Strategic Systems Consultant for Quest Software based out of the DFW area in Texas. He has been working with Quest for 16 years. Prior to that he worked with INS (International Networking Services) performing migrations to Active Directory and Exchange from several source platforms. Prior to this, Bryan was serving in the United States Marine Corps and a computer specialist.
- 9 Security Horror Stories that Will Forever Haunt Our Nightmares
- Automation is the Key to making Cloud Native a Reality | Twistlock
- Synopsys : 2017 Coverity Scan Report Finds Significant Adoption of Secure Practices in OSS Projects | 4-Traders
- SafeBreach Labs Presenting New Hacking Techniques and Adversary Simulation at Information Security Conferences Across US, Canada and Austria in November WorldNews
- Ixia Enables Enterprises to Leverage Existing Open Network Switches to Deliver Network Packet Broker (NPB) Functionality
- Extreme Networks wraps Brocade data center networking acquisition, sets $1B revenue path | FierceTelecom
- Lacework Adds File Integrity Monitoring
- Francisco Partners Acquires Comodo's Certificate Authority Business
- DigiCert Closes Acquisition of Symantec's Website SSL Security Unit
- Cyber-Security Vendors Raise New Funding in October 2017