Enterprise Security Weekly #68
Recorded November 8, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Logan Harris, SpotterRF
Mr. Harris is an experienced entrepreneur with a deep technical background in RF and DSP. Mr. Harris founded SpotterRF in 2009 to provide wide area surveillance radar to whole new group of security professionals and war fighters. SpotterRF was built on his earlier work at ImSAR, the creator of the world’s smallest SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar), where Mr. Harris was the CTO and co-founder.
Previously, Harris was CTO for Wavetronix a company that develops radar for monitoring traffic. Mr. Harris’ other experience has ranged from semiconductor processing with IBM, fiber optics with TRW, mass spectrometry for Sensar Larson Davis and home automation with Vantage.
Mr. Harris holds a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Brigham Young University.
- Cloud Distribution brings deception tech to local market with TrapX deal
- Forcepoint :'s Human-Centric Security Helps Financial Services Firm Protect Critical Customer and Business Data in Hybrid Clouds
- Juniper enhances its Contrail Cloud
- Riverbed Accelerates Cloud Adoption with Zscaler | Comms Business
- Fortinet Expands Security Fabric Visibility and Protection into IIoT
- ThreatQ Open Exchange API - Part 2
- Lieberman Software Survey Reveals Microsoft LAPS Causing Headaches for IT Administrators | Hardware
- WatchGuard's New Tabletop UTM Appliances Deliver Speed and Security for Small and Distributed Offices
- Flexera Offers Free Open Source Security Subscription to Celebrate InstallShield's 30th Anniversary
- LightRiver Announces availability of netFLEX Encryption Feature
- IBM Advances Fraud Detection with New Security Technology
- Gemalto's New On-Demand Security Platform Plugs in Everywhere
- Shape Security Introduces BlackFish AI to Combat Credential Stuffing