Enterprise Security Weekly #69
Recorded November 15, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Tony Kirtley, SecureWorks
Tony has extensive experience in information security in the US Army and private industry, including leadership positions in cyber security, security consulting and global security service management.
Correction on Tanium:
Use Tanium to scan for unmanaged and lost assets with almost no impact on the network. Only Tanium can direct existing Tanium Clients to actively monitor and scan their local subnets for unmanaged assets around them, and report back newly discovered ones.
- Comodo launches free service to remove website malware
- RiskIQ boosts its Digital Footprint service with GDPR analytics feature
- Forcepoint s Human Centric Security Helps Financial Services Firm
- CloudHealth Technologies : Enables Businesses to Unleash the Full Potential of Containers with First-of-its-Kind Container Governance Module
- Securonix Shrinks Cyber Incident Response Time With Phantom Integration - ForexTV
- Next-Gen CASB: Zero-Day Protection
- Cloudflare expands into mobile performance with Neumob acquisition
- 10 Steps to Stop Lateral Movement in Data Breaches