From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #74
Recorded January 3, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- How 3 innovative products approach network security
- Coalfire - Healthcare Security Pros Prioritize Sharing and Caring in the Wild, Wild West of Healthcare
- Fewer Gates, More Guardrails: DevSecOps Lessons Learned in 2017 - The keynote was delivered by Dr. Zubin Damania (alias ZDogg, MD) – a physician turned hip-hop rapper, who put his message to music with an entertaining medley of songs coupled with observations about the changing landscape of patient care – known as Healthcare 3.0. If we could hitch our security programs to the high energy level that Dr. Damania demonstrated, we’d have a huge head start in 2018.
- Swimlane Announced RSA Interoperability- The RSA Archer Suite works swimmingly with the Swimlane offering, as the pairing promises improved visibility and control to ensure compliance demands are met.
- Will We See a Shift in Security Solutions in 2018? - Steve Grobman, CTO for McAfee, also sounded a warning about AI and ML, saying in a formal release that adversaries will also be using these technologies for nefarious practices.
- Twistlock 2.3 Advances Container Security with Serverless Support - Among the new features in the Twistlock 2.3 release in an improved Cloud Native App Firewall (CNAF), per-layer vulnerability analysis functionality, application aware system call defense and new serverless security capabilities.
Topic Segment: Patching Intel Vulnerabilities In The Enterprise
A series of vulnerabilities in Intel's gear poses challenges.