From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #78
Recorded January 31, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Brendan O'Connor, ServiceNow
Enterprises need to cut through the noise and move faster, and they need a new approach to security response. Too much is at stake. I will be speaking on this topic on two panels at the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) and NASDAQ Cybersecurity Summit hosted at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York’s Times Square on October 16. I hope to see you there.
Tech Segment: John Moran, DFLabs
- Red Hat to Acquire CoreOS, Expanding its Kubernetes and Containers Leadership
- AWS beefs up threat detection with Sqrrl acquisition
- Enterprise-Grade Cloud Native Application Firewall: 2.3 Deep Dive | Twistlock
- Channel EMEA
- Microsoft Partners Cisco, Adding On-premise Support for Hybrid Clouds
- BeyondTrust now Seamlessly Integrated with McAfee ePO