From Paul's Security Weekly
Cisco makes an acquisition in cloud security, Palerra claims a first in the same space, Crowdstrike bundles prevent breaches? And Barracuda makes it easier to give them money for Next-Gen firewalls, all that and more so stay tuned!
Enterprise Security News
- Palerra Is the First and Only CASB to Enable Centralized Security Management of Workloads in Multiple Clouds With the Announcement of Palerra LORIC for Rackspace
- CrowdStrike Launches End-to-End Breach Prevention Bundled Packages
- Barracuda Expands Intronis MSP Solutions Security Offerings
- Cloud Security Market have great Opportunities in upcoming years due to demand for Managed Security Services and Adoption of Cloud Computing
- Cisco Set to Acquire CloudLock for $293 million