From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #81
Recorded February 28, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out SOURCE Boston 2018 from May 9th - 10th! Go to sourceconference.com and register using the code SW89AEE2 to get a $100 discount!
- InfoSec World is March 19-21st of 2018. It is at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Security Weekly subscribers can save 15% off the InfoSec World 2018 Main Conference or World Pass with the code OS18-SW!
- Security Weekly listeners save $100 off their registration for a full Conference Pass. Go to www.secureworldexpo.com and use the discount code SecurityWeekly, and join us at SecureWorld Boston!
Interview: Ferruh Mavituna, Netsparkerhttps://www.netsparker.com/blog/docs-and-faqs/netsparker-hawk-detects-ssrf-out-of-band-vulnerabilities/
- Atos unveils new managed service built on Red Hat OpenShift platform
- Argus and Ericsson to offer cyber security solutions for vehicles
- GrammaTech Extends the Reach of Static Analysis - CodeSonar/X is a ground-breaking new capability connecting static analysis with dynamic analysis to help software developers improve efficiency,
- Trustwave launches proactive Threat Hunting service
- Radware Neutralizes Evasive Zero-Day Malware Threats with Cloud Malware Protection Service
- Demisto : Brings Unparalleled Visibility Into SOC Metrics to Enable SOC Efficiency and Improve Mean Time to Response
- Phantom Cyber Fetches $350 Million in Acquisition by Splunk
- Phishing Security Firm PhishMe Rebrands as Cofense After Acquisition
- CrowdStrike Reveals Time to Breakout as Key Cyber-Security Metric - "The breakout time is the time that it takes for an attacker to escape the initial beachhead machine that they were able to compromise," Okay, so lateral movement?