From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #82
Recorded March 7, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Today’s determined attackers easily bypass even the most advanced network defenses. Trying to ramp up staff to detect their backdoors can cost thousands of dollars and take months, even years. With Active Countermeasures AI-Hunter we enable even junior analysts to detect even the most advanced backdoors in a matter of hours. Sign up for a demo and purchase our product today by visiting activecountermeasures.com/esw. Active Countermeasures: Make every analyst a hunter!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- We’ve recently added “The State of Security Education and Training” webcast with ITProTV & RWU to our content available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- InfoSec World is March 19-21st of 2018. It is at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Security Weekly subscribers can save 15% off the InfoSec World 2018 Main Conference or World Pass with the code OS18-SW!
- IoT Security Disconnect: As Attacks Spike, Device Patching Still Lags
- Developer training is the key to implementing security into DevOps, CA Veracode says - SD Times
- Duo Security launches media site
- SolarWinds Democratizes Network Path Analysis with Release of Traceroute NG Free Tool
- AlgoSec launches network security policy management as a service
- Martin Shkreli Has to Forfeit the Wu-Tang Album Because Justice Is Sweet
Tech Segment: Eyal Neemany, Domain Exploitation and Malware in the Olympics Hack