From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #83
Recorded March 14, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out SOURCE Boston 2018 from May 9th - 10th! Go to sourceconference.com and register for the Boston Event!
- InfoSec World is March 19-21st of 2018. It is at Lake Buena Vista, Florida. Security Weekly subscribers can save 15% off the InfoSec World 2018 Main Conference or World Pass with the code OS18-SW!
- We’ve recently added “The State of Security Education and Training” webcast with ITProTV & RWU to our content available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Data breach victims can sue Yahoo in the United States: judge | Reuters
- CyberArk Buys Vaultive to Enrich Cloud Security Solutions
- Tenable Expands its Research Team
- DFLabs Introduces New Version of IncMan SOAR Platform
- Fortinet delivers third-generation network security | IT-Online
- SolarWinds Offers Free Traceroute NG Tool to Democratize Network Path Analysis
- Rapid7 Announces Pricing Of Public Offering
Interview: Rami Essaid, Distil Networks
About Distil Networks: Distil Networks, the global leader in bot detection and mitigation, is the first easy and accurate way to identify and police malicious website traffic, blocking 99.9% of bad bots without impacting legitimate users. Distil protects against web scraping, brute force attacks, competitive data mining, online fraud, account hijacking, unauthorized vulnerability scans, spam, man-in-the-middle attacks, digital ad fraud, and downtime. Slash the high tax that bots place on your internal teams and web infrastructure and make your online applications more secure with API security, real-time threat intelligence, a 24/7 security operations center, and complete visibility and control over human, good bot, and bad bot traffic.
Distil, a TechStars alumni, was founded in early 2011 and has offices in Arlington, VA, San Francisco, SF, Raleigh, NC, London and Sweden.