Enterprise Security Weekly #87
Recorded April 11, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Check out SOURCE Boston 2018 from May 9th - 10th! Go to sourceconference.com and register using the code SW75WMKW to get a $75 discount!
Interview: Kevin Donovan, ObserveIT
- How did you get your start in information security?
- With all of the protections available today, why is ransomware a threat to the enterprise? Or is it?
- What are the weaknesses ransomware preys upon?
- What is a tabletop exercise?
- Why are they so useful for ransomware?
- For practitioners listening, why should they love tabletop exercises and step away from the keyboard?
- How do you execute on the lessons learned in tabletop exercises?
In the news this week: Product announcements from Infoblox, Infocyte, ObserveIT, ThreatQuotient, Cisco and Tufin. Symantec could be in hot water, and CA and Palo Alto both made a recent acquisition.
- Infoblox Enhances SaaS based Security to Address the DNS Cybersecurity Blind Spot
- Linux Today - Symantec may violate Linux GPL in Norton Core Router
- CA Technologies acquires SourceClear in DevSecOps push - Cyber Parse - Cyber Security and Information Security
- Palo Alto Networks acquisition to grow cybersecurity portfolio - Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Infocyte Launches Next-Gen Cyber Risk Management Platform SpaceGab
- ObserveIT Unveils Powerful New Data Exfiltration Features to Combat Insider Threats; Experiences 5th Consecutive Record-Breaking Quarter
- ThreatQuotient Launches Industry's First Cybersecurity Situation Room, Empowering Organisations to Take the Right Actions Faster - Cyber Parse - Cyber Security and Information Security
- Cisco broadens Tetration security delivery with cloud, virtual buying options
- Tufin Announces Security Automation for Containers and Microservices
- Cloud Directory Feature O365 Integration - Security Boulevard
- ThreatQuotient Launches ThreatQ Investigations