From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #91
Recorded May 16, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Our upcoming webcast with Javelin Networks on Overcoming the Limitations of Privilege Account Management is being held on May 24 from noon - 1:00pm
Interview: Ron Gula, Gula Tech Adventures
Ron started his cybersecurity career as a network penetration tester for the NSA. At BBN, he developed network honeypots to lure hackers and he ran US Internetworking's team of penetration testers and incident responders. As CTO of Network Security Wizards, Ron pioneered the art of network security monitoring and produced the Dragon Intrusion Detection System which was recognized as a market leader by Gartner in 2001. As CEO and co-founder of Tenable Network Security, Ron led the company's rapid growth and product vision from 2002 through 2016. He helped them scale to more than 20,000 customers worldwide, raise $300m in venture capital and achieve revenues in excess of $100m annually.
- ServiceNow Introduces Virtual Agent
- How to Install and Configure the Netsparker Cloud Scan Bamboo Plugin
- Red Hat to integrate CoreOS with OpenShift
- Thycotic Announces IBM Security to OEM Privileged Identity Management Technology
- ExtraHop Reveal(x) brings cutting-edge AI to network security analytics
- Gurucul Fraud Analytics Solution Monitors User and Entity Behaviors Across Multiple Channels to Prevent Advanced Attacks
- Shadow devices put enterprise networks at risk
- SailPoint Navigates Identity Governance With SecurityIQ 6.0 Update