From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #92
Recorded May 23, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Go to itpro.tv/securityweekly and use the code Secweekly30 to try it FREE for 7 days, and receive 30% off your monthly membership for the lifetime of your active subscription.
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
- Ticket Sales are open for Social Engineering RI Conference. Saturday, June 6th at Salve Regina University in Newport RI. Go to - http://se-ri.org/ to register! We are giving away 2 tickets to this conference. Please send your best meme of Paul and Larry to email@example.com.
- How do you feel about User and Entity Behavior Analytics? What about your SEIM? Check out Logrhythm's webcast on June 14th at 3:00pm-4:00pm.
Topic: Building Your Purple TeamJohn does a tech segment on Building Your Purple Team.
- Blueliv boosts its cyberthreat intelligence platform
- Skybox partners with Exclusive Networks
- PCI DSS v3.2.1 What You Need to Know
- Global Scheduling and Automation Software Market 2018 IBM, BMC Software, CA Technologies, Vmware Cherry Grrl
- Global Patch Management Software Market 2018: ManageEngine, Automox, GFI Software, SolarWinds Cherry Grrl
- Wombat Security Launches Second GDPR Training Module to Improve Employee Understanding of Secure Data Handling | forimmediaterelease.net
- ItVoice | Online IT Magazine India F-Secure has launched a new rapid detection and response solution for companies lacking big security budgets before GDPR deadline
- McAfee developing security solutions for digital wallets
- Finding the perfect fit: Firms must match endpoint security to their unique requirements
- Pulse Secure NAC mitigates endpoint visibility, compliance and IoT security risks
- Thales extends distribution of data security solutions with Arrow
- AlgoSec Announces New Log Analysis and Micro-Segmentation App for the Palo Alto Networks Application Framework
- Demisto Releases Enterprise Application for Palo Alto Networks Application Framework