From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #96
Recorded June 20, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Topic: IPFIX, John Strand
How I learned to stop hating and love IPFIX.
- ForeScout deepens visibility into OT networks with industrial system integrations
- SafeBreach Announces Issuance of Breach and Attack Simulation Patents After $15 Million Round of Investor Funding - IPWatchdog.com | Patents & Patent Law
- Trend Micro extends container security for DevOps | IT-Online
- ExtraHop Reveal Sheds Light on the Darkspace with Precision Threat Hunting for the Enterprise
- Sophos Adds AI to Improve Its Email Security Solution
- Fortinet optimizes web application firewall with new machine learning capabilities - ET CIO
- Cybersecurity rivals CrowdStrike, Cylance close major funding rounds
- Threat Prevention Company Cylance Raises $120M in Funding |FinSMEs
- F-Secure Takes A Big Step Towards Cyber Security Leadership By Acquiring MWR InfoSecurity
- DigiCert Joins the Sovrin Foundation as a Founding Steward
- Twistlock Extends Container Security to Protect Serverless Functions
- CrowdStrike Secures $200M Funding Round