From Paul's Security Weekly
Enterprise Security Weekly #99
Recorded July 18, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2018 Listener Survey; Please go to securityweekly.com/survey to help us continue to provide you with quality content that doesn't break the build.
- Mike Thompson joins us to show you how the threat intelligence space is transforming and what techniques security professionals can apply to stay a step ahead of threat actors by mapping their infrastructure. Register now @ securityweekly.com/domaintools
- Come to our Pool Cabana @ Black Hat and Def Con to pick up a free copy of "Cyber Hero Adventures". Here you will be able to get the comic book signed by Gary Berman.
Tech Segment: John Moran, DFLabs
John lives in Southern Maine with his two-year-old daughter. In his spare time, John enjoys good cigars and cheap whiskey.
- Alert Logic Transforms Container Security with Industry s First Network Intrusion Detection for Containers
- McAfee announces new enterprise security portfolio - CRN - India
- ThreatConnect Updates its Playbooks; Improves Orchestration Capabilities to Strengthen its Security Operations
- Owler Reports - Press Release: Bitglass : Bitglass and Okta Partner on Advanced Access and Security for the Cloud
- Optiv Security Launches New Managed Identity Service to Better Protect Privileged Credentials
- New StackRox Container Security Platform Designed to Foster Collaboration Between Security and DevOps - Hosting Journalist.com
- CA Technologies to Become Part of Broadcom