(15 Seconds of silence)
(Play FiT stinger)
(Record the Welcome Intro)
Theme Music, Episode 100 for February 28th, 2008
Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 100 for February 28th, 2008
This episode is sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Version 7.5 just out, including the all new Web application testing , and updated client side delivery modules! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
This podcast is also sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notibly the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Direct Feed subscription for immediate access to new Nessus plugins, and compliance checks” Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
"Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 100 for February 28th, 2008
Welcome to Security Weekly, an entertaining look at the current information security news, vulnerabilities and research. I am your host Paul Asadoorian, and I am your co-host Larry Pesce. Justin the ragin' Canadian is back to join us again!
Before we get into the show I'd like to first thank everyone for supporting Security Weekly. Larry, goes without saying, keep up the great work. My wife has also been very patient and supportive of our efforts. To all of our fans, listeners, guest hosts, interviewees, and everyone else who has supported us, a big thanks. With that I would like to announce Security Weekly Enterprises, an organization focused on delivering quality content and service to the information security world. We started this as an experiment of sorts and it has taken off so much that we are focusing our efforts on the Security Weekly brand and continuing the success that we've had.
- We have a deal with SANS! If you register for a SANS conference use http://securityweekly.com/sans/. It helps us buy more cool t-shirts and stickers to give to you!
- SEC 535 - Orlando April 24th with Larry
- SEC 514 - OSHEAN March 25, 9-5 with Steve
- SEC 517 - OSHEAN, April 15-16 with Paul (hacking fun!)
- SANS What Works - Security Weekly's Penetration Testing Dojo: Core IMPACT Style, March 18th (Watch for the registration link on the blog)
- Rhode Island Linux Installfest, volunteers from Security Weekly, Saturday April 5, 2008 9:00AM-4:00PM, look for registration on our web site
- Add us on Facebook and linked in! firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com come add us as friend and join the group.
- Twitchy, Joe, Mason, Andy - thanks guys, you're the best! Hopefully they will be back as guests hosts in the future
- Make the switch contest! Youtube video. We need more entries!
- Check us out on the web, securityweekly.com, new mailing list and ustream.tv
And now, a call from Bob! Where his identity will be revealed!
[SWEEPERS] Tech segments
[SWEEPERS] Listener Feedback and News
Episode100 Show Notes
Core Impact discount code is impactbsg
- iTunes comments, Cafepress, IRC Channel
Thank you for listening, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://securityweekly.com Phone number 401-626-4636 Security Weekly Security Weekly, PO Box 860, Greenville RI, 02828