From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Announcements & Shameless Plugs
Security Weekly - Episode 281 for Friday March 23d, 2012
- We have beer from listener Jared, thanks Jared you rule! *hugs*
- Register today for Offensive Countermeasures: Defensive Tactics That Actually Work at SANSFIRE July 7, 2012 - July 8, 2012 with non other than John Strand!
- Larry teaching for SANS, check out the SANS web site for a complete list.
- DerbyCon Call for Papers and ticket registration is: coming up quickly - Friday May 4, 2012 at 10:00AM. The Security Weekly crew will be in attendance for DerbyCon. Training begins Thursday September 27th and the DerbyCon conference runs the 28th thru 30th.
- Check out our new shows: Hack Naked TV with John Strand, Hack Naked At Night with Larry and Darren, Security Weekly Espanol with Carlos Perez.
- Subscribe to our only non-computer security related show dedicated to Cigar Enthusiasts Stogie Geeks with Paul Asadoorian and Tim "BugBear" Mugherini. Whether you smoke an occasional cigar or daily, this show is for you! Tune in as we review the latest cigars being released and talk "Stogie Tech".
- Security BSides everywhere: Iowa, London, Chicago, Austin, Charleston, more. http://www.securitybsides.com/ - We have 5 BSides tickets to give away!
John, Paul, OCM & Nessus
John and Paul talk Offensive Counter Measures and the Advanced Nessus class.