- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 446 - 6:00PM
- 2 Interview: Adrien de Beaupre - 6:05PM-7:00PM
- 3 Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 446 - 6:00PM
Intro, Sponsors & Announcements
Paul: This week, We interview Adrien de Beaupre from SANS.
Larry: Broadcasting live from G Unit Studios in Rhode Island, the show where exploits run wild, packets aren’t the only things getting sniffed, systems aren't the only things getting penetrated, functions are the only things getting wrapped, bits aren't the only things getting banged and the cocktails flow steady its Paul’s Security Weekly!
- Brought to you by Black Hills Information Security, the leaders in penetration testing and active defense. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quote today!
- And by Netsparker, the developers of the ONLY false positive free web application security scanners, enabling you to automatically identify vulnerabilities and security flaws in all your websites, web applications and web services. Netsparker scanners are available in two editions, Netsparker Desktop and Netsparker Cloud, the enterprise level online scanning service. For more information visit their website on https//www.netsparker.com/securityweekly/
- This segment is sponsored by The SANS institute the most trusted source for computer security training, certification and research. visit www.sans.org to learn more
Larry: Here's your host, here's a man who has no idea what he's going to say, eh?, Paul Asadoorian!
Paul: Hello everyone and welcome to Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 446 for Thursday, January 7th 2016
Interview: Adrien de Beaupre - 6:05PM-7:00PM
Adrien is a wealth of knowledge on Pen Testing in general and Web App Pen Testing. He also has extensive martial arts skills, lives in the country bordering the USA to the North, and is the organizer of Bsides Ottawa.
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
- Brought to you by Pwnie Express - Check out the community edition and turn your Nexus 7 into a lean and mean pen testing machine. For all those hard to reach places, there's Pwnie Express, visit them on the web at http://pwnieexpress.com
- And by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus, the world's best vulnerability scanner! Jumpstart your security program today and evaluate SecurityCenter CV, THE continuous monitoring solution. www.tenable.com
- And by Onapsis the leading provider of solutions to protect ERP systems from cyber-attacks. Customers can secure their SAP and Oracle business-critical platforms from espionage, sabotage and financial fraud risks. Visit them on the web at http://www.onapsis.com/
- Mythical vuln-disclosure program
- The Biggest Security Threats We'll Face In 2016
- IPv6 Celebrates Its 20th Birthday By Reaching 10 Percent Deployment
- Zerodium Offers $100k For Adobe Flash Bypasses
- Microsoft To Axe Support For Older Internet Explorer Next Week
- "'You're updated!' Drupal says
- Exploiting Silent Circle's Secure Blackphone
- "Uber to pay $20
- "SLOTH Attacks Up Ante on SHA-1
- Vulnerable Joomla! Installation under active attack | Symantec Connect Community
- Juniper ScreenOS Backdoor Password | Threatpost | The first stop for security news
- Advent tip #17: “Reply All” is probably not what you want
- Attacks Ramp Up Against Joomla Zero Day
- Ukrainian grid hack - lots of speculation, but if even part of what we are hearing is true, it is freaking scary.
- Signatures - ok, I loled. Just goes to show we need to find much better ways of identification in this digital age.
- fridge future proofing - Oh samsung, you so crazy.