From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 450 - 6:00PM
- 2 Segment Video: Interview with Patrick Heim, Dropbox Head of Security - 6:00PM-7:00PM
- 3 Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 450 - 6:00PM
Recorded February 4th 2016
- Vote for us in the RSA Social Security Bloggers Awards for Best Podcast! We were NOT nominated this year, so you have to write in "Security Weekly". Go vote at http://securityweekly.com/vote
Segment Video: Interview with Patrick Heim, Dropbox Head of Security - 6:00PM-7:00PM
- Three words to describe yourself.
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of ass grabby-grabby, do you prefer to go first or second?
- Choose two celebrities to be your parents.
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
EmbedVideo received the bad id "T_fDIYwgBLY"" for the service "youtube".
- "Moving to a Plugin-Free Web (Java Platform Group
- Week 5 In Review – 2016
- Sources: Security Firm Norse Corp. Imploding — Krebs on Security
- FortiGuard SSH backdoor found in more Fortinet security appliances | CSO Online
- Damn Vulnerable Safe - Insinuator
- GitHub - cve-search/cve-search: cve-search - a tool to perform local searches for known vulnerabilities
- Critical Wi-Fi Flaw Patched on Android
- Harvard Paper Rebuts Going Dark
- "Toys Patched Against Flaws That Put Children’s Data
- Socat Warns Weak Prime Number Could Mean It’s Backdoored
- Chromodo Browser Disables Same-Origin Policy
- Getting A Reverse Shell On Your Seagate Personal NAS
- eBay Refuses To Fix Flaw Exposing Users To Malware And Phishing Attacks
- Google Lumps MalwareBytes With A Bad Security Report
- "In A UEFI World
- "More CISOs looking to recruit cyber-security trainers than leaders
- "Automating Vulnerability Scans
- "EMET 5.5 Released
- Websites running WordPress hacked to display money-making ads for hackers
- The Internet of Things Will Be the World's Biggest Robot
No stories, Jack is just going to rant about DNS.