- 1 Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 452 - 6:00PM
- 2 Segment Video: Interview with Joff Thyer, Security Consultant at Black Hills Information Security - 6:00PM-7:00PM
- 3 Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 452 - 6:00PM
Recorded February 18th 2016
Onapsis joins us this week to talk about SAP security. We welcome Jack Daniel back into the studio for the first time in a quite some time. He'll help us cover the security news for this week where will talk about Apple vs. the government, Instragram two-factor authentication and much more! Stay tuned.
proXPN is a leading VPN service offering free accounts, excellent premium features, and an outstanding commitment to privacy and security online. Use the discount code WEEKLY and save 50% for life!
- InfoSec World 2016, returning to Disney’s Contemporary Resort on April 4-6, 2016, will present over 100 industry experts who will share hands-on, practical advice on a range of security topics. From understanding your adversary to learning about the zero-day exploit market to bridging the gap between security and the business, InfoSec World 2016 will offer an opportunity for security professionals to learn something new and test ideas with peers. Join us in Orlando to increase your information security knowledge, and help the security community get one step closer to Unlocking Security's Message.
- Erevena - Duo Security Product Manager
Duo Security is a high growth cybersecurity startup focused on solving security challenges for mobile, cloud and traditional IT systems.At Duo, they believe in creating value for the customers, enabling people to do meaningful work and have a strong work-life balance. We are looking for a rock star Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join Duo’s product team. This PMM individual contributor role plays a critical role in both developing and executing the Go To Market (GTM) strategy for Duo.
Segment Video: Interview with Joff Thyer, Security Consultant at Black Hills Information Security - 6:00PM-7:00PM
- Three words to describe yourself.
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of ass grabby-grabby, do you prefer to go first or second?
- Choose two celebrities to be your parents.
Stories of the Week - 7:00PM-8:00PM
- Is The Cybersecurity Bubble About To Burst?
- NetworkMiner - The NSM and Network Forensics Analysis Tool
- "GCHQ intel used to develop Stuxnet
- "Hack VMware
- Cisco Customers On Alert Over New Vulns
- Instagram Is Adding Two-Factor Authentication
- Glibc Vuln Puts All Linux Machines At Risk
- Sergey Lozhkin on How He Hacked His Hospital
- Popular home security system SimpliSafe can be easily disabled by burglars
- The Great EMV Fake-Out: No Chip For You!
- Using Eagles to Intercept Drones
- Instagram bug could have allowed others to read your direct messages
- Judge Demands that Apple Backdoor an iPhone
- Underage Hacker Is behind Attacks against US Government
- More IoT insecurity: The surveillance camera that anyone can log into