Paul's Security Weekly - Episode 500
We're going to do stuff...
Recorded February 9, 2017
- Jeffrey Man - Cryptanalyst, infosec analyst, pioneering ex-NSA pen tester, PCI specialist and certified security curmudgeon
- Larry Pesce, Director of Research and Senior Managing Consultant at InGuardians
- Larry Pesce, Swami of Security, Oracle of the Online and Hotshot Of Hacking
- Larry Pesce, destroyer of embedded systems and injector of RF energy.
- Joff Thyer - SANS Instructor, Penetration Tester and Security Researcher with Black Hills Information Security.
- Ed Skoudis - Founder of Counter Hack, SANS Instructor
- Don Pezet - Super Host at ITPro.TV
- Greg Foss - Security Operations Team Leader
- Alison Nixon - Director of Security Research at Flashpoint
- Doug White - Professor of Networking, Security and Forensics, Director of FANS Lab
- John Strand - Founder and Security Analyst of Black Hills Information Security
- Tyler Robinson - Security Analyst / Penetration Tester for InGuardians Inc.
- Scott Lyons - E.V.P. Business Development at WarCollar Industries LLc
- Josh Marpet - SVP of Compliance and Managed Services at CyberGRC
- Paul Asadoorian - He is probably the coolest guy around, but he won't tell you that. He is the kind of guy you want by your side when fighting off an army of 10,000 pygmies with poison arrows. He can tell you what color your underwear is by looking into your eyes. He can eat a cheeseburger in one bite. Scientists have said that he is so hot, he may be the main reason for global warming. His shit doesn't stink; in fact, it smells like car polish. He was refused entry to the USA because his biceps were classified as weapons of mass destruction. He is in the Guinness Book of World Records for completing the most somersaults in a row (126,253).
- ITPro.TV courses include Cybersecurity Analyst+, CCNA Cyber Ops, ITIL Operational Support and Analysis, Penetration Testing, Ethical Hacking v9. ITProTV is introducing a new membership level soon. All current Premium Members will be granted the highest membership level available, so sign up today! Visit itpro.tv/securityweekly and use code SW30.
- InfoSecWorld - Your 10% off discount code to promote to your members is OS17-SW. This will give them 10% off the main conference or the World Pass.
- SCADA Security has always been, and continues to be, a hot topic in our industry. Our sponsor Waterfall Security is offering a free book for the first 100 listeners to register titled "SCADA Security: What's Broken and How To Fix It" by Andrew Ginter, Waterfall's VP of Industrial Security. Visit http://securityweekly.com/scada to get your free copy today!
- Get out and vote for your favorite security blogs and podcast! Security Weekly has been nominated for the 2017 RSA Social Security Awards Best Security Podcast, cast your vote today by visiting securityweekly.com/vote!
- Attend the InfoSecWorld conference on April 3-5 in Orlando Florida, tons of great talks and Security Weekly listeners get10% off by using the code OS17-SW. Find out more at infosecworld.misti.com
- Attend SOURCE Boston on April 24-27th for training and awesome talks! Use the code SECURITYWEEKLY for $100 off either a conference ticket or one of the trainings. Find out more at source conference.com
First Round Table - IoT Security
Welcome to Paul's Security Weekly *insert fart noises*! Welcome to Paul's Security Weekly episode 500! We have a cast of security characters on the show to blow your minds away! Buckle your seat belts for the wild Episode 500!
Paul and the crew (13 of them) are going to do a round table discussion on IoT Security.
Second Round Table - Penetration Testing
Paul has trapped everyone in a snow storm at the g-unit studios in Rhode Island! He has held them captive as they must talk about Penetration Testing or they will be penetra.... Or not! Watch this episode to hear the experts talk about Penetration Testing!