Paul's Security Weekly #527
Recorded August 24, 2017 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
Interview: Richard Moulds, Whitewood Security - 6:00PM-7:00PM
Richard Moulds is the General Manager of Whitewood Security. Whitewood aims to help its customers to take control of the generation of random numbers across their application infrastructure.
- Three words to describe yourself.
- If you were a serial killer, what would be your weapon of choice?
- If you wrote a book about yourself, what would the title be?
- In the popular game of ass grabby-grabby, do you prefer to go first or second?
- Choose two celebrities to be your parents.
Tech Segment: Larry's Capture-the-Flag Scenario - 7:00-7:30PM
Security News - 7:30-8:30PM
- Fappening 2017: More Celebrity Nude Photos Hacked and Leaked Online
- A Company Offers $500,000 For Secure Messaging Apps Zero-Day Exploits
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger
- How Hackers Are Targeting The Shipping Industry
- Open AWS S3 Bucket Leaked Hotel Booking Service Data
- Sysadmins told to update their software or risk killing the internet
- Flipboard on Flipboard
- This hack lets attackers change what's written in emails AFTER they've been sent
- If youve used Bitcoin to buy anonymously, the transaction may not have been private at all
- 98% of Companies Favor Integrating Security with DevOps
- Identity Theft At Epidemic Levels
- Nude photos of Anne Hathaway leaked online by hackers
- Sometimes hacks can be more about mischief than malice
- Microsoft Sounds Alarm on Weaponized Virtual Machines on the Cloud
- Ransomware Victims Pay Much More Than Just the Ransom
- 7 free tools every network needs
- Meeting and Hotel Booking Provider's Data Found in Public Amazon S3 Bucket