(15 Seconds of silence)
(Play FiT stinger)
(Record the Welcome Intro)
Theme Music, Episode 52 for November 25th, 2006
This episode is sponsored by Syngress Publishing where you can rock out with your book out.
Listen to the question at the end of each show, then go to the Security Weekly blog and be the first to post the CORRECT answer to the comments section For THIS podcast recieve a free copy of any in-stock book on the Syngress web site!
This episode is also sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Now with version 6.0, put those *ahem* smug OS X users in their place with new supported client platforms. Now with AIX support! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
This podcast is also sponsored by Astaro, the makers of the Astaro Security Gateway line of network security appliances offering complete protection from network, web and email security threats. Visit them on the web at www.astaro.com Stay tuned to the end of the podcast for a special offer!
"Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 52 for November 25th, 2006"
From the BRAND NEW PSW studios!
This is Security Weekly I am your host, Paul Asadoorian. "And I am your co-host Larry Pesce". We also have the ever popular Twitchy and Mr. Joe C., director of promotions.
- Larry's RFID implant - did we film or no? We'll talk about this one as it goes down.
- A big thank you to Andrew Lockhart nd DJ Jackalope for making our one year anniversary rockin!
- If you sent us a U3 USB token to test, drop us a note. We lost the letter that went with it during the move, and we have questions.
- Champagne! Twitchy Nick has passed his GCIH Silver Certification! Maybe not Champagne, as we are recording in the AM, but there is always Mimosas!
[SANS Commercial - Music] Nmap Tip of the Week
[MUSIC] Story Time with Twitchy
Episode 52 Show Notes
[Sygress Question of the Week]
What Steganography tool under Linux can be used to set up a covert channel via TCP in the ISN and IPID fields?
Core discount code impactbsg
Astaro has a special offer for all podcast listeners simply call 1-877-427-8276 or visit www.astaro.com and reference promotional code ‘PDC1006’ to receive 5% off of an Astaro Security Gateway. Visit their website to also request a free demo unit.
- Frappr, iTunes comments, Cafepress, FiT Forums, IRC Channel
Thank you for listening, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://securityweekly.com Phone number Security Weekly Security Weekly, PO Box 860, Greenville RI, 02828