From Paul's Security Weekly
Paul's Security Weekly #541
Interview: Bob Hillery, InGuardians - 6:00PM-6:45PM
Bob Hillery is an experienced consultant in Information Systems Security Management. He is a founder and Chief Research Officer with InGuardians, Inc. and has an extensive background in computer networks gained through the Navy and R&D labs. Bob has worked in National Institute of Justice projects and been a Senior researcher with the Institute for Security Technology Studies at Dartmouth College. He served as the Vice President of Academic Affairs & Chair of Information Systems Department for NH Community Technical College, and currently teaches National Security and Cyber-terrorism research courses at the Henry C. Lee College of Forensic Sciences at the University of New Haven. He has significant experience with both the management side and technical issues of security incident handling from his consulting practice. Bob’s professional certifications and affiliations include CISSP, GIAC, MCSE, ISSA and HTCIA.
Tech Segment: Kevin Finisterre, Department 13 - 6:45-7:45PM
Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
- North Korean Malicious Cyber Activity
- Yet Another WordPress Extension Changes Owner and Gets Backdoored
- The seven most colossal data breaches of 2017
- Security Firm Keeper Sues News Reporter Over Vuln Story
- North Korea Labels US WannaCry Accusation As Absurd
- What do techies really want for Christmas?
- Beware of Fake Bitcoin Wallets