From Paul's Security Weekly
Paul's Security Weekly #567
Recorded July 12, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- We just released our 2018 Listener Survey; Please go to securityweekly.com/survey to help us continue to provide you with quality content that doesn't break the build.
- Mike Thompson joins us to show you how the threat intelligence space is transforming and what techniques security professionals can apply to stay a step ahead of threat actors by mapping their infrastructure. Register now @ securityweekly.com/domaintools
- Come to our Pool Cabana @ Black Hat and Def Con to pick up a free copy of "Cyber Hero Adventures". Here you will be able to get the comic book signed by Gary Berman.
Interview: Zane Lackey, Signal Sciences - 6:00PM-6:45PM
Interview: Limor Elbaz, Peerlyst - 6:45-7:45PM
Security News - 7:45PM-8:30PM
- WPA3 - Schneier on Security
- Two New Spectre-Class CPU Flaws DiscoveredIntel Pays $100K Bounty
- Hacker Puts Airport's Security System Access On Dark Web Sale For Just $10
- Hacker Sold Stolen U.S. Military Drone Documents On Dark Web For Just $200
- Nostalgic social network 'Timehop' loses data from 21 million users
- Arch Linux PDF reader package poisoned
- Adobe fixes over 100 vulnerabilities in latest security patch update | ZDNet
- ICS Security: 'The Enemy Is in the Wire'
- Average cost of a data breach exceeds $3.8 million, claims report
- Chrome Now Features Site Isolation to Defend Against Spectre
- Cisco Patches High-Severity Bug in VoIP Phones
- Lessons from My Strange Journey into InfoSec
- Tricking iPhone X FaceID with 3d printed masks
- US drone docs found on the dark web, allegedly sold for $200
- breaking iPhone crypto one small team at a time