From Paul's Security Weekly
- 1 Paul's Security Weekly #579
- 2 Announcements
- 3 Interview: Mark Dufresne, VP of Threat Research for Endgame - 6:00-6:30PM
- 4 Tech Segment: John Walsh, DevOps Evangelist at CyberArk - 6:30PM-7:00PM
- 5 Security News - 7:30 - 8:30PM
Paul's Security Weekly #579
Recorded October 18, 2018 at G-Unit Studios in Rhode Island!
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney's Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass.
- Join us for our Webcast with Signal Sciences entitled Which way should you shift testing in the SDLC? This webcast will be held November 8th @3-4pm EST. Go to securityweekly.com/signalsciences to register now!
- One of our illustrious co-hosts, Patrick Laverty, will be co-presenting "Pentesting: Tips, Tricks and Stories" with Aaron Herndon at BSides CT 2019! Ticket sales are open until the day of the show (Saturday, November 3rd) for $20. Go to bsidesct.org to register now!
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.
Interview: Mark Dufresne, VP of Threat Research for Endgame - 6:00-6:30PM
Tech Segment: John Walsh, DevOps Evangelist at CyberArk - 6:30PM-7:00PM
- Hosted Conjur OSS tutorial: https://www.conjur.org/get-started/try-conjur.html
Security News - 7:30 - 8:30PM
- How to use the Shodan search engine to secure an enterprise's internet presence
- Apache Access Vulnerability Could Affect Thousands of Applications
- Audits: The Missing Layer in Cybersecurity
- Vulnerable controllers could allow attackers to manipulate marine diesel engines
- DMARC Email Security Adoption Soars as US Government Deadline Hits
- Notes on the UK IoT cybersec "Code of Practice"
- Spies Among Us: Tracking, IoT & the Truly Inside Threat
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog - Internet Storm Center Diary 2018-10-16
- ICS Security Plagued with Basic, Avoidable Mistakes