(15 Seconds of silence)
(Play FiT stinger)
(Record the Welcome Intro)
Theme Music, Episode 62 for March 8th, 2007
This episode is also sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Now with version 6 totally hax0r newly supported client platforms. Now with e perfect score on SC Magazine Product review. Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
"Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 62 for March 8th, 2007"
From the BRAND NEW PSW studios!
This is Security Weekly I am your host, Paul Asadoorian. "And I am your co-host Larry Pesce". We also have the one and only Mr. Joe C., Vice-president and co-chair of filling slots. Twitchy had other commitments this week.
- We have a deal with SANS! If you register for a SANS conference use http://securityweekly.com/sans/. It helps us buy more cool t-shirts and stickers to give to you!
- Listen to the question at the end of each show, then go to the Security Weekly blog and be the first to post the CORRECT answer to the comments section For THIS podcast recieve a free copy of any in-stock book on the Syngress web site!
- Sans SanDiego - we are presenting live! Currently we are scheduled for April 4th. We plan to release some details from our book too!
- Shmoocon, we'll see you there.
- Check out the Security Catalyst community at http://community.securitycatalyst.com/
- If you are in the RI area on March 21, Paul will be presenting "Embedded Device Hacking With The Linksys WRT54G". Details are on the blog
[SWEEPER] Tech segment
[SWEEPER] Investigating someone's Information disclosure? How about your information?
Episode62 Show Notes
[Syngress Question of the Week]
What is the proper command line for hcitool to obtain device name, version and supported features from a bluetooth device with a baddr of de:ad:c0:ff:ee?
Core discount code impactbsg
- Frappr, iTunes comments, Cafepress, FiT Forums, IRC Channel
Thank you for listening, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://securityweekly.com Phone number Security Weekly Security Weekly, PO Box 860, Greenville RI, 02828