(15 Seconds of silence)
(Play FiT stinger)
(Record the Welcome Intro)
Theme Music, Episode 68 for April 19th, 2007
This episode is also sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Now with version 6 totally hax0r newly supported client platforms. Now with a perfect score on SC Magazine Product review. Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
"Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 68 for April 19th, 2007"
From the BRAND NEW PSW studios!
This is Security Weekly I am your host, Paul Asadoorian. "And I am your co-host Larry Pesce". We also have the one and only Twitchy! Mr. Joe C., Vice-president and co-chair of filling slots, as well as our new co-host, Andy!
- We have a deal with SANS! If you register for a SANS conference use http://securityweekly.com/sans/. It helps us buy more cool t-shirts and stickers to give to you!
- Listen to the question at the end of each show, then go to the Security Weekly blog and be the first to post the CORRECT answer to the comments section For THIS podcast recieve a free copy of any in-stock book on the Syngress web site!
- Core IMPACT update: *for new impact users only*
- Security Now! Challenge! Send us your comments/tech corrections/errata about security now and we will post selected entries, esp. technical mistakes, to our blog
- Announce these courses:
Security 450: Defeating Rogue Access Points Monday, May 7, 2007 - 6:00pm-9:00pm Dallas, Texas http://www.sans.org/info/4686
Security 550: Google Hacking and Defense Wednesday, May 30, 2007 - 9:00am-12:00pm Irving, Texas http://www.sans.org/info/4691
- J0hnny's trip to Uganda Please donate!
- Check out the Security Catalyst community at http://community.securitycatalyst.com/
- Join the IRC chatroom, fun had by all!
[SWEEPERS] Tech Segment: Google Calendar for Security Professionals
Episode68 Show Notes
[Syngress Question of the Week]
Core discount code impactbsg
- Frappr, iTunes comments, Cafepress, FiT Forums, IRC Channel
Thank you for listening, email@example.com, http://securityweekly.com Phone number Security Weekly Security Weekly, PO Box 860, Greenville RI, 02828