(15 Seconds of silence)
(Play FiT stinger)
(Record the Welcome Intro)
Theme Music, Episode 85 for October 4th, 2007
This episode is sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Version 7 now available with new client side exploit Wizards! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
This podcast is also sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notibly the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Direct Feed subscription for immediate access to new Nessus plugins, and compliance checks” Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
"Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 85 for October 4th, 2007
This is Security Weekly I am your host Paul Asadoorian, and I am your co-host Larry Pesce.
- We have a deal with SANS! If you register for a SANS conference use http://securityweekly.com/sans/. It helps us buy more cool t-shirts and stickers to give to you!
- Listen to the question at the end of each show, then go to the Security Weekly blog and be the first to post the CORRECT answer to the comments section For THIS podcast recieve a free copy of any in-stock book on the Syngress web site!
- SEC535 - New Orleans!
- Check out the beer listing by episode in the wiki.
- Part one of the beer special this week: Why Ninjas are better than Pirates.
[SWEEPERS] Tech segments
[SWEEPERS] Listener Feedback and News
Episode85 Show Notes
[Syngress Question of the Week]
Core Impact discount code is impactbsg
- Frappr, iTunes comments, Cafepress, FiT Forums, IRC Channel
Thank you for listening, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://securityweekly.com Phone number Security Weekly Security Weekly, PO Box 860, Greenville RI, 02828