(15 Seconds of silence)
(Play FiT stinger)
(Record the Welcome Intro)
Theme Music, Episode 99 for February 16th, 2008
Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 99 for February 16th, 2008
This episode is sponsored by Core Security Technologies, helping you penetrate your network. Version 7.5 just out, including the all new Web application testing , and updated client side delivery modules! Listen to this podcast and qualify to receive a 10% discount on Core Impact, worlds best penetration testing tool.
This podcast is also sponsored by Tenable network security. Tenable is a developer of enterprise vulnerability, compliance and log management software, but most notibly the creators of Nessus, the worlds best vulnerability scanner. Tenable Security Center software extends the power of Nessus through reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more. Tenable also offers a Direct Feed subscription for immediate access to new Nessus plugins, and compliance checks” Tenable – Unified Security Monitoring!
"Welcome to Security Weekly, Episode 99 for February 16th, 2008
Welcome to Security Weekly, an entertaining look at the current information security news, vulnerabilities and research. I am your host Paul Asadoorian, and I am your co-host Larry Pesce. Justin the ragin' Canadian is back to join us again!
- We have a deal with SANS! If you register for a SANS conference use http://securityweekly.com/sans/. It helps us buy more cool t-shirts and stickers to give to you!
- SEC 535 - Orlando April 24th with Larry
Also Local SANS classes in N. Kingston RI:
SEC452 IP Packet Analysis Instructor Larry Pesce February 26th, 2008 (3.5 hour course) 9:00AM-12:30PM
SEC514 Advanced Network Worm and Bot Analysis - Hands On Instructor Steve Marcelino March 25th, 2008 (1 Day Course) 9:00AM - 5:00PM
SEC517 Cutting-Edge Hacking Techniques - Hands On (2-day) Instructor Paul Asadoorian April 15th-16th, 2008 (2 Day) 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Mailing list
- Paul Snenug - Intro to Pen Testing, Feb 20th
- Check out the beer listing by episode in the wiki.
- Facebook! firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com come add us as friend and join the group.
- A friend in need of a Job is a Friend indeed!
- Make the switch contest! Youtube video.
[SWEEPERS] Tech segments
[SWEEPERS] Listener Feedback and News
Episode99 Show Notes
Core Impact discount code is impactbsg
- iTunes comments, Cafepress, IRC Channel
Thank you for listening, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://securityweekly.com Phone number Security Weekly Security Weekly, PO Box 860, Greenville RI, 02828