From Security Weekly WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Interview With GNUCITIZEN
- Guests include pdp and Adrian P
Check them out at www.gnucitizen.org
- How did you all get started in computer security?
- What were some of the things that you first started hacking?
- What is GNUCITIZEN and what is its mission?
- Do you guys have day jobs? :)
- Tell us about your philosophy behind hacking embedded systems?
- Can you give us some examples of embedded system vulnerabilities, how you discovered them, and why it matters?
- Tell us about social networking insecurity and pwning someone's identity
- Tell us about the router hacking contest? What were some of the vulnerabilities that you've found, who won and why?
- Why did you scan the Internet for SNMP?
- Tell us about hacking network cameras, how you discovered the vulnerabilities, and why it matters
- Why should we care about the (in)security of mDNS and Bonjour? What is it and how can it be exploited?
- What can the industry do better to prevent these vulnerabilities from happeneing, specifically the vendors?
- Favorite "hacker" movie?
- Tell us about any other projects that you've been working on?